Lifting Plam -
- You must keep moving! No hanging out!
- Only 1 minute rest between sets. If you are lifting with a partner, you only rest while he or she is lifting - start your next set as soon as they are done.
- Use lighter weight than you are used to when starting this program. You won't be able to go as heavy.
- Don't drop the weight! 3 count on the way down (negative). Explosive 2 count on the way up and no resting at the top.
- Make sure to breath in control and visuaize your sprinting motion while lifting.
- You can modify what days you work out. Just make sure you have 2 or 3 days rest for each body part.
- Print a copy of the Lift Log for your personal use. There will be an official one hanging in the weight room.
Video Lifting Examples